Victorian Government departments and agencies charge a range of:
- fees for services and regulatory purposes, including licensing and registering certain activities
- fines for improper conduct, and to discourage unlawful behaviour.
Fees and fines are officially set and revised by legislation relevant to their application.
The Victorian Government has a policy of automatically indexing certain fees and fines each year for inflation, so that the value of those fees and fines is maintained.
Disclaimer: Although the Department of Justice and Regulation has sought to make the list as accurate and complete as possible, updates and revisions may be necessary. The material provided is intended for use as a general reference only. It is made available on the understanding that while the department endeavours to maintain complete, accurate, and up to date information users are aware that:
- the department does not warrant the accuracy of the information provided and will not accept responsibility for reliance upon it
- users should exercise their own care and skill when using the material
- by providing this general information the department is not providing advice
- users should take appropriate professional advice before relying upon the information.
The department does not warrant the accuracy of the information provided and will accept no responsibility for reliance upon it nor responsibility for any errors or omissions in the material provided. Links to other websites are inserted for convenience only and do not constitute endorsement of material on those sites, or of any associate organisation, product or service.
These link(s) will launch in a new browser window.
|Author:||Department of Justice and Regulation|
|Publisher:||Department of Justice and Regulation|
|Date of Publication:||2016|
|Copyright:||State of Victoria, 2016|
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our website feedback form.