YourPlay, the Victorian Government’s pre-commitment scheme, will empower players to make informed decisions about their gaming machine play.
YourPlay is now available in all Victorian venues with electronic gaming machines. YourPlay does not affect the way the machines operate.
What do venues need to do to support YourPlay?
To comply, every gaming machine in your venue must have YourPlay hardware and software installed and working from 1 December 2015.
There are financial penalties if your venue does not comply.
This also applies to any new gaming machines that venues schedule for deployment after your gaming floor is YourPlay-commissioned during the statewide rollout.
You can find out more about the player account equipment you need to deliver YourPlay on the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) website in the pre-commitment section.
You will also need to replace the printed responsible gambling materials (also known as the Player Information Standards) in your venue. You can find out more about gaming signage on the VCGLR website.
What do staff need to do to support YourPlay?
Victoria’s licensed gaming Code of Conduct requires staff to help players use YourPlay.
You should have completed the online training which will help you learn about YourPlay and help customers use it.
There is a fact sheet below, 'Key messages for venue staff', to help your staff learn more about YourPlay and how to speak to players about it.
What brochures do I need to display?
There are three different YourPlay brochures. The factsheet 'YourPlay venue support materials' published below outlines what each brochure looks like, where it should be displayed and when players should be offered it
This factsheet will also help you ensure that you have all the materials you need to support your staff as they get used to YourPlay and let players know it is available.
Where can I find out more about player cards?
YourPlay is a card-based system. Players cannot access the system without a card.
There are four factsheets below with information about:
- YourPlay player cards (Factsheet 2)
- player card branding (Factsheet 4)
- ordering players (Factsheet 5)
- casual player cards (Factsheet 6).
Where can I find out more about using the YourPlay logo?
The YourPlay logo is trademarked. The 'YourPlay branding guidelines' below tell you when and how venues can use the YourPlay logo.
These link(s) will launch in a new browser window.
- Venue update - YourPlay factsheet 1A - August 2015 (PDF, 312KB )
- Staff update - YourPlay factsheet 1B - August 2015 (PDF, 188KB)
- Player cards - YourPlay factsheet 2 - August 2015 (PDF, 112KB)
- Player cards - YourPlay factsheet 2 - August 2015 (WORD, 289KB)
- Online training for staff - YourPlay factsheet 3 - September 2015 (PDF, 97KB)
- Online training for staff - YourPlay factsheet 3 - September 2015 (Word, 307KB)
- Player card branding - YourPlay factsheet 4 September 2015 (PDF, 115KB)
- Player card branding - YourPlay factsheet 4 - September 2015 (Word, 293KB)
- Player cards - order or risk a fine - YourPlay factsheet 5 - October 2015 (PDF, 208KB)
- Player cards - order or risk a fine - YourPlay factsheet 5 - October 2015 (Word, 293KB)
- Caual cards - YourPlay factsheet 6 - October 2015 (PDF, 223KB)
- Casual cards - YourPlay factsheet 6 - October 2015 (Word, 299KB)
- YourPlay venue staff guide (PDF, 1.04MB)
- Readiness checklist - YourPlay factsheet 7 (PDF, 105KB)
- Readiness checklist - YourPlay factsheet 7 (Word, 321KB)
- Key messages for venue staff - YourPlay factsheet 8 - (PDF, 106KB)
- Key messages for venue staff - YourPlay factsheet 8 - (Word, 331KB)
- YourPlay Branding Guidelines (PDF, 107KB)
- YourPlay Branding Guidelines (WORD, 392KB)
- YourPlay venue support materials (PDF, 202KB)
- YourPlay venue support materials (Word, 2MB)
For further information please e-mail email@example.com
|Author:||Department of Justice and Regulation|
|Publisher:||Department of Justice and Regulation|
|Date of Publication:||2015|
|Copyright:||State of Victoria, 2015.|
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our website feedback form.