The Department of Justice's magazine Koori Justice highlights the outcomes and achievements of the Victorian Aboriginal Justice Agreement (AJA).
The stories featured in the magazine reflect the work being done by the Department of Justice, in collaboration with its statutory partners and Victoria's Koori community, to ensure justice is accessible to all Victorians.
PDF versions are available for download and printing below.
These link(s) will launch in a new browser window.
- Koori Justice magazine – Autumn 2012 (PDF, 1.48MB)
- Koori Justice magazine – Spring 2011 (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Koori Justice magazine – Spring 2009 (PDF, 843KB)
- Koori Justice magazine – December 2008 (PDF, 1.01MB)
- Koori Justice magazine – April 2008 (PDF, 1.35MB)
- Koori Justice magazine – August 2007 (PDF, 1.3MB)
|Author:||Koori Justice Unit|
|Publisher:||Department of Justice|
|Date of Publication:||2012|
|Copyright:||State of Victoria, 2012|
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our website feedback form.