Volume two covers:
- profile of Victorian Koories
- statistical information on underlying issues
- statistical information on Koori over-representation in the criminal justice system
- cost-benefit analysis of interventions targeting Koori over-representation.
Download the PDF version below.
These link(s) will launch in a new browser window.
- Implementation Review – Vol 2 – Introductory Pages (PDF, 46KB)
- Implementation Review – Vol 2 – Section 1: Profile of Aboriginal Victorians (PDF, 157KB)
- Implementation Review – Vol 2 – Section 2: Statistical Information on Underlying Issues (PDF, 231KB)
- Implementation Review – Vol 2 – Section 3: Statistical Information on Indigenous Over-Representation in the Criminal Justice System (PDF, 300KB)
- Implementation Review - Vol 2 - Section 4: Cost-Benefit Analysis of Interventions Targeting Indigenous Over-Representation (PDF, 37KB)
- Implementation Review - Vol 2 - Section 5: Reference List (PDF, 18KB)
|Author:||Department of Justice|
|Publisher:||Department of Justice|
|Date of Publication:||October 2005|
|Copyright:||State of Victoria, 2005|
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our website feedback form.