Each year the department's annual report, which highlights the services and activities of the department, is published and tabled in the Victorian Parliament as required by the Financial Management Act 1994.
The report contains information about:
- the key activities and initiatives of the department
- annual financial statements
- a report on performance
- various compliance reports
- background information on the department's operations.
A list of the Acts administered by the department is also included.
- Department annual report 2014-15
- Department annual report 2013-14
- Department annual report 2012-13
- Department annual report 2011–12
To access datasets included in the annual report, refer to the Victorian Government Data Directory (External link)