To help make data from our annual report available to the community, the following spreadsheets have been published in a machine readable format. The following files contain data from various sections of the Department of Justice 2011-12 Annual Report including data on environment, workforce, occupational health and safety (OHS), report on outputs and budget portfolio outcomes.
For more information on public access to Victorian Government generated or owned data, visit the Victorian Government Data Directory.
These link(s) will launch in a new browser window.
- Five-year Financial Summary and Review of Financial Conditions (Excel, 23KB)
- Registry of Birth, Deaths and Marriages Business Operations (Excel, 18KB)
- Budget Portfolio Outcomes (Excel, 39KB)
- Disclosue of Grant and Transfer Payments (Excel, 38KB)
- OHS Key Performance Indicator (Excel, 33KB)
- Prison Service Statistics (Excel, 19KB)
- Report of Outputs: Protecting Consumers (Excel, 90KB)
- Workforce Data (Excel, 37KB)
- Departmental Greenhouse Gas Inventory (Excel, 14KB)
- Office-based Energy Use (Excel, 15KB)
- Office-based Potable Water Use (Excel, 14KB)
- Office-based Waste (Excel, 14KB)
- Summary Trend Report for Office Facilities (Excel, 14KB)
- Combined Operational and Office-based Environemental Performance (Excel, 15KB)
- Total Energy Usage (Excel, 14KB)
- Total Department Paper Usage (Excel, 14KB)
- Total Department Potable Water Usage (Excel, 14KB)
- Total Department Transportation: International and Domestic Air Travel (Excel, 24KB)
- Total Department Transportation: Vehicle Fleet Performance by Fuel Type (Excel, 26KB)
- Total Department Transportation: Sustainable Transport (Excel, 24KB)
|Author:||Department of Justice|
|Publisher:||Department of Justice|
|Date of Publication:||2012-13|
|Copyright:||State of Victoria, 2013|
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our website feedback form.