Come behind the scenes and hear from the people who deliver essential services to Victorians, as part of working at the Department of Justice. They are also featured in the Department of Justice Annual Report 2011-12. You can watch the videos on the Department of Justice YouTube Channel or by using the video playlist below.
- James Lawson (External link) - Project Manager of Justice's Bushfire Buy-back Scheme
- Melissa Saliba (External link) - Lead for Correction Victoria's Community Correction Order
- Nitin Nazareth (External link) - Project Officer in People and Culture
- Charles Charalambous (External link) - Product Safety Officer with Consumer Affairs Victoria
- Robyn Findlay and Helen Rohan (External link) - Justice Officers in Geelong
- Shaun Braybrook (External link) - Manages the Wulgunggo Ngalu Learning Place in Gippsland
- Beverley Garratt (External link) - Runs community work programs for Community Correctional Services