- Alternative contact Please see the website page for telephone contact numbers for infringement and enforcement order or warrant enquiries.
80 Collins St
Melbourne VIC 3000
For infringement enquiries
Phone (03) 9200 8111 (metro) or 1300 369 819 (regional)
For Notice of final demand or warrant enquiries
Phone (03) 9200 8222 (metro) or 1800 150 410 (regional)
A business unit of the department, Infringement Management and Enforcement Services is primarily responsible for managing the end-to-end infringements system in Victoria.
The unit's core functions include:
- delivering and monitoring the road-safety camera program
- enforcement of warrants by Sheriff's officers, issued by the Magistrates', County and Supreme courts
- enforcement of unpaid infringement penalties through Fines Victoria
- enforcement services relating to the confiscation scheme through Asset Confiscation Operations
- contract management
- policy development and implementation.