- Email LiquorGamingandRacingEnquiries@justice.vic.gov.au
- Phone 03 8684 1910
- Fax 03 8684 1900
PO Box 18055
Collins Street East VIC 8003
The Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing provides strategic policy advice and support to the Minister for Gaming and Liquor Regulation, the Minister for Racing and the department's Secretary on:
- the development and implementation of liquor, gambling and racing legislation and regulation
- current and emerging liquor, gambling and racing issues
- the management of selected racing industry initiatives
- racing related licensing and appeal matters
- leadership and support for gambling research initiatives.
Associated statutory bodies
The office provides policy advice to these associated statutory bodies:
- Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation
- Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation
- Harness Racing Victoria
- Greyhound Racing Victoria.
The office has an operational relationship to these associated bodies:
- Racing Victoria Limited
- Racing Analytical Services Limited
- The Office of the Racing Integrity Commissioner.
The office provides administrative support to the Responsible Gambling Ministerial Advisory Council, the Liquor Control Advisory Council and the Live Music Roundtable.