The Justice Senior Executive Group is the peak body in the department corporate governance structure, advising the Secretary on the management and administration of the department to ensure compliance with government directives, guidelines and legislation. It is responsible for integrating governance functions across the department and working collaboratively with portfolio agencies.
Justice Senior Executive Group membership
- Greg Wilson, Secretary
- Miya Chiba, Executive Director, People and Culture
- Gail Moody, Deputy Secretary, Corporate Governance and Infrastructure
- Marisa De Cicco, Deputy Secretary, Criminal Justice
- Julia Griffith, Deputy Secretary, Police and Corrections
- Neil Robertson, Deputy Secretary, Emergency Management and Chief Executive, Emergency Management Victoria
- Simon Cohen, Deputy Secretary, Regulation and Director, Consumer Affairs Victoria
- Carolyn Gale, Deputy Secretary, Service Strategy Reform
- Donald Speagle, Deputy Secretary, Civil Justice
- Shaun Condron, Chief Finance Officer
- Jan Shuard, Commissioner, Corrections Victoria
- Cate Carr, Executive Director, Liquor, Gaming and Racing
- Dr Peter Ewer, Executive Director, North West Metropolitan Region
- Jan Noblett, Executive Director, West Area and Barwon South West Region
- Jodi Henderson, Executive Director, North Area and Loddon Mallee Region
- Gabrielle Levine, Executive Director, South Area and South East Metropolitan Region.
The department and its Secretary are responsible to 5 ministers who cover the following portfolios:
- The Hon Martin Pakula MP: Attorney General and Minister for Racing
- The Hon Lisa Neville MP: Minister for Police
- The Hon Steve Herbert MLC: Minister for Corrections
- The Hon James Merlino MP: Minister for Emergency Services and Acting Minister for Consumer Affairs, Gaming and Liquor Regulation.
- The Hon Marlene Kairouz MP: Minister for Consumer Affairs, Gaming and Liquor Regulation
Below is a visual representation of our organisational structure, showing how business areas are distributed across the divisions and regional networks within the department and mapping statutory entities to portfolios.
You can contact us to reach the department's business areas, statutory entities or service locations.
These link(s) will launch in a new browser window.
|Author:||State Government of Victoria|
|Publisher:||State Government of Victoria|
|Date of Publication:||2016|
|Copyright:||State of Victoria, 2016|
If you would like to receive this publication in a more accessible format, you can request it via our website feedback form.