- Overview of the Supplier Portal
- Access the Supplier Portal
- Supplier Portal Login
- Register as a Supplier Portal User
- Training documents
- Contact us
On this page
Overview of the Supplier Portal
The Supplier Portal is an enterprise application that structures all supplier communication through a secure internet portal.
Supplier Portal is a web-based self-service tool that allows you to:
- view and update your address, contact information and bank details
- access your current purchase orders, invoices and payments, including viewing when invoices are scheduled to be paid
- create invoices utilising details provided on our purchase orders for fulfilled orders.
The benefits of using the Supplier Portal include:
- Improve communication: A one-stop shop to view and update data about your relationship with the Department of Justice and Community Safety (DJCS) and Court Services Victoria (CSV).
- Faster issue resolution/Quick Updates: Access real-time updates on receiving, invoicing and payment processing
- Reduce errors and Inquiries: Ensure your information stays current and correct, preventing errors or delays in the purchase-to-pay process
- Performance Review: Measure your performance and efficiency by reviewing the Purchase Order histories, returns and overdue receipts.
Access the Supplier Portal
Before you can access the Supplier Portal:
- You must be registered as a Supplier with department
- You must be registered as a Supplier Portal User
- Must have minimum hardware requirement
- an internet browser installed on your computer (use Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox, latest supported versions)
- Internet Explorer (IE) is the preferred browser
- an internet connection (256Kbs or higher)
Supplier Portal Login
If you have already have a Supplier Portal Account, you can access the Supplier Portal login page .
If you have forgotten your password for Supplier Portal, follow the instructions in the quick tips for resetting your password.
Register as a Supplier Portal User
To register on Supplier Portal please email SupplierSupport@justice.vic.gov.au the following details:
- Supplier Name
- Supplier ABN Number
- Job Title
- Specific email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org ) not generic email ID
- Phone number
After receiving your email someone from department will contact you within 48 hours.
The following online training documents can help you:
- register on the Supplier Portal
- complete tasks on the Supplier Portal.