Document signing stations provide the community with convenient access to Justices of the Peace during business hours and evenings. The stations are located in public places such as police stations, libraries and other community locations. It is advisable to check operating hours in the search function on this page before attending.
Due to the popularity of these facilitates, JPs at document signing stations may not be able to assist should you have a large amount of documents for witnessing or certifying. In these instances, you are encouraged to contact an individual JP to assist you.
Find an individual Justice of the Peace by appointment
Justices of the Peace services offered at document signing stations include:
- attesting the execution of a document
- witnessing an affidavit for use in court
- witnessing a statutory declaration
- certifying a true copy of an original document
- certifying a person’s identity.