The Board of Management is the peak body in the department corporate governance structure, advising the Secretary on the management and administration of the department to ensure compliance with government directives, guidelines and legislation. It is responsible for integrating governance functions across the department and working collaboratively with portfolio agencies.
Board of Management
- Rebecca Falkingham, Secretary
- Simon Cohen, Deputy Secretary, Regulation and Director, Consumer Affairs Victoria
- Anna Faithfull, Deputy Secretary, Justice Policy and Data Reform
- Julia Griffith, Deputy Secretary, Corrections and Justice Health
- Peta McCammon, Deputy Secretary, Family Violence, Justice and Social Services Coordination and Workplace Safety
- Corri McKenzie, Deputy Secretary, Police, Fines and Crime Prevention
- Andrew Minack, Acting Deputy Secretary, Emergency Management and Acting Chief Executive, Emergency Management Victoria
- David Nicholson, Deputy Secretary, Corporate Governance and Support
- Ryan Phillips, Deputy Secretary, Victim Support, Innovation and Justice Operations
- Brigid Sunderland, Deputy Secretary, Youth Justice.
The department and its Secretary are responsible to four ministers who cover the following portfolios:
- The Hon Jill Hennessy MP, Attorney-General and Minister for Workplace Safety
- The Hon Lisa Neville MP, Minister for Police and Emergency Services
- The Hon Ben Carroll MP, Minister for Crime Prevention, Minister for Corrections, Minister for Youth Justice, Minister for Victim Support
- The Hon Marlene Kairouz MP, Minister for Consumer Affairs, Gaming and Liquor Regulation.
Below is link to a visual representation of our organisational structure, showing how business areas are distributed across the divisions and regional networks within the department.
You can also: