Justice Service Centres have reopened to the general public for in-person appointments. Access is available via telephone reception prior to entry.
The number of people that can be served in person at each location is determined by COVIDSafe requirements and individual location COVIDSafe plans.
If physical distancing of 1.5 metres cannot be maintained throughout your visit, a supplied mask must be worn by both staff and members of the public.
There are currently limited in-person Births, Deaths and Marriages services available. See the Births, Deaths and Marriages website for further updates on when these services will reopen.
The Gippsland region is located in Victoria’s south east and includes the major centres of Morwell, Sale, Bairnsdale and Wonthaggi.
The region covers six local government areas of Bass Coast, Baw Baw, East Gippsland, Latrobe City, South Gippsland and Wellington.
Services available, including locations and hours:
- Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Community Correctional Services
- Consumer Affairs Victoria
- Correctional Facilities
- Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria features how-to videos with tips on simple and effective ways to resolve neighbourhood disputes
- Regional Aboriginal Justice Advisory Committee
- Sheriff’s Office Victoria
- Fines Victoria website provides information about the Victorian infringements process, including locations for the Sheriff’s offices
- Victims support services