The department operates three mobile Justice Service Centres. Each bus ensures justice services can be accessed by all Victorians, including those living outside major regional centres.
Each Justice Bus is equipped as a mobile office with information areas and private conference rooms, enabling community from all parts of Victoria to engage in education programs, events and information sessions offered by:
- Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Community Correctional Services
- Consumer Affairs Victoria
- Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria
- Regional Aboriginal Justice Advisory Committees
- Sheriff's Operations
- Working with Children Check.
For more information about the Justice Bus in your region, contact the:
- Bendigo Justice Service Centre in Loddon Mallee (also covering the Justice Bus in Hume)
- Morwell Justice Service Centre in Gippsland (also covering the Justice Bus in South East Metropolitan)
- Carlton Justice Service Centre in North Metropolitan (also covering the Justice Bus in West Metropolitan, Grampians and Barwon South West).