Welcome to the Department of Justice
I want to...
- Check emergency warnings & incidents (External Link)
- Update Working with Children Check details (External link)
- Search my family history (External link)
- Apply for a liquor licence (External link)
- Apply for a birth, death or marriage certificate (External link)
- Download a statutory declaration
- Review the courts daily lists & sittings (External link)
- Find a Justice of the Peace
27 June 2016
The Community Legal Centre Family Violence Fund grants program is a government initiative to help Community Legal Centres and Aboriginal Legal Services address current unmet demand
20 June 2016
The government has announced a 3-tiered fee structure for the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal that better aligns charges with an individual or organisation's financial situation.
17 June 2016
Local community groups and Victorian councils have until 1 July to apply for grants of up to $10,000 to support local crime prevention solutions.