Welcome to the Department of Justice
I want to...
- Check emergency warnings & incidents (External Link)
- Update Working with Children Check details (External link)
- Search my family history (External link)
- Apply for a liquor licence (External link)
- Apply for a birth, death or marriage certificate (External link)
- Download a statutory declaration
- Review the courts daily lists & sittings (External link)
- Find a Justice of the Peace
18 July 2018
The Office of the Public Advocate (OPA) has released an updated version of Take Control, explaining the laws around making medical treatment decisions and power of attorney.
2 July 2018
Victoria has joined the National Redress Scheme to help ensure people who have experienced institutional child sexual abuse receive the recognition, respect and support they deserve.
14 June 2018
The latest spotlight released by the Crime Statistics Agency shows the method used to determine the principal offence type for a criminal incident, and how this impacts on counts by offence