The department's annual report highlights the services and activities of the department. Each year, the report is published and tabled in the Victorian Parliament as required by the Financial Management Act 1994.
The report contains information about:
- the key activities and initiatives of the department
- annual financial statements
- a report on performance
- various compliance reports
- background information on the department's operations.
A list of the Acts administered by the department is also included.
Department annual reports for the last four years:
- Department annual report 2018-19
- Department annual report 2017-18
- Department annual report 2016-17
- Department annual report 2015-16
Please note that:
- between January 2015 and December 2018, the department was known as the Department of Justice and Regulation
- prior to January 2015, the department was known as the Department of Justice.
To access datasets included in the annual report, refer to the Victorian Government Data Directory