Social media is one of the many ways you can connect with us.
The department participates on social media to:
- listen and engage with online communities
- join conversations and participate in supporting open and transparent government
- provide information and broadcast community announcements
- get feedback and field questions from users.
Come and join us!
The Department Social Media Policy is the official policy for social media use at the department and provides guidance for departmental employees and external contractors on their professional and personal use of social media, including details on:
- responsibilities as a public sector employee
- definitions of social media
- authorisation to comment
- moderation policy.