Complete this form to register a complaint about the conduct of an honorary justice in Victoria. 

Send your completed complaint form by mail, email or fax to Honorary Justice Services Support

You may need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader or Libre Office to view the document(s) on this page.

Get Adobe® Acrobat® Reader (External link)

Get Libre Office (External link)