All Justice Service Centres (JSCs) receptions across Victoria closed to the general public on Wednesday, 25 March 2020 in order to reduce face-to-face contact between staff and members of the community. The decision is in response to the latest federal and state measures to help prevent the further spread of coronavirus.
Reception services will be delivered via telephone and many of our services are available online or via alternative methods (visit their websites directly for more information).
The health and safety of our staff and the community is our top priority. For more information on the coronavirus (COVID-19) visit the DHHS website .
The Barwon South West region is located in Victoria’s south west and includes the major centres of Geelong, Warrnambool and Portland.
The region covers nine local government areas of Colac Otway, Corangamite, Glenelg, Greater Geelong, Moyne, Queenscliffe, Southern Grampians, Surf Coast and Warrnambool.
Services available, including locations and hours:
- Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Community Correctional Services
- Consumer Affairs Victoria
- Correctional facilities
- Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria features how-to videos with tips on simple and effective ways to resolve neighbourhood disputes
- Regional Aboriginal Justice Advisory Committee
- Sheriff’s Office Victoria
- Fines Victoria website provides information about the Victorian infringements process, including locations for the Sheriff’s offices
- Victims support services