Births, Deaths and Marriages services
At this Justice Service Centre, you can:
- submit your identity documents as part of your BDM application
- make a payment or apply for a fee waiver (External link)
- get an application form if you’re unable to submit online.
You cannot collect any certificates from this Justice Service Centre.
You do not need to have your identity documents certified before attending the Justice Service Centre. A staff member can do this for you.
All other services are only available online. You can visit the Births, Deaths and Marriages website (External link) to:
- apply online for a birth, marriage, relationship, death or name change certificate
- register a life event
- apply for an uncertified image for family history research (External link)
- apply for a historical certificate for official purposes.
Community correctional services
Offenders in local communities are supported by Community Corrections Officers to ensure they meet the conditions of their court or parole orders, including connecting them with community work options.