Justice Service Centres have reopened to the general public for in-person appointments. Access is available via telephone reception prior to entry.
The number of people that can be served in person at each location is determined by COVIDSafe requirements and individual location COVIDSafe plans.
If physical distancing of 1.5 metres cannot be maintained throughout your visit, a supplied mask must be worn by both staff and members of the public.
There are currently limited in-person Births, Deaths and Marriages services available. See the Births, Deaths and Marriages website for further updates on when these services will reopen.
The Loddon Mallee region is located in Victoria's north-west and includes the major centres of Bendigo, Swan Hill and Mildura.
The region covers 10 local government areas of Buloke, Campaspe, Central Goldfields, Gannawarra, Greater Bendigo, Loddon, Macedon Ranges, Mildura, Mount Alexander and Swan Hill.
A service centre is located in Bendigo.
Services available in the Loddon Mallee, including locations and hours, are as follows:
- Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Community Correctional Services
- Consumer Affairs Victoria - Loddon-Mallee
- Correctional Facilities
- Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria features how-to videos with tips on simple and effective ways to resolve neighbourhood disputes
- Regional Aboriginal Justice Advisory Committee
- Sheriff's Office Victoria
- Fines Victoria website provides information about the Victorian infringements process, including locations for the Sheriff’s offices
- Victims support services